Vancouver Registered Massage Therapy
I would like to extend a warm welcome to all my valued clients. It is with great excitement that I continue to build my practice here at City Wellness Centre where I get a chance to practice massage therapy in my own neighborhood. I look forward to providing all of you with the kind of care and skill that you value in a massage therapist and hope that I will be able to help you with all of your health concerns.
I continue to accept new clients and look forward to developing lasting relationships with all of you.
What sets me apart?
- I'm an experienced RMT practicing since 2006
- I have an online booking system which means clients can book an appointment 24hrs/day and not have to waste time going back and forth to find a time talking with a receptionist or playing phone tag
- I have a software program that allows me to offer online tutorials and direction for prescribing strengthening and stretching excercises to my clients to compliment their massage treatments
- I've had exposure to a wide variety of clients with conditions ranging from whiplash and frozen shoulder to post surgical rehab and repetitive strain injuries
- I'm particularly interested in the assessment and treatment of TMJ/Jaw pain, post surgical rehab for knee and hip replacements
- My business background and my massage therapy education compliment each other as I'm able to communicate very well with my clients
- My practice of massage therapy is supported and complemented by my own personal pursuit of yoga, running, hiking, cycling, rollerblading and other recreational activities