Philosophy, Mission Statement, and Values
My philosophy is simple: I believe, inherently, that the human body can heal itself. As such, I try and facilitate that natural healing process by listening to and understanding each client's particular needs by working collaboratively to develop an individualized treatment plan that enhances your experience. Whether it's through pure relaxation techniques, deep tissue massage, myofascial release, trigger point therapy, postural education, breathing or exercise, we will be working together to help you optimize your innate health and well being.
To provide client focused massage therapy by continuously listening to my clients and tailoring every treatment with your needs in mind to ensure the best possible outcome. I will do this in a friendly, professional manner within a safe, clean and inviting clinic setting.
- Respect: Every person that enters my clinic and treatment space will be treated with respect. I want everyone to feel like I am focused on them at all times and will do my best to earn your respect by being client focused.
- Education: I believe my role is to not only achieve positive results, but also to empower each of my clients with knowledge about their bodies and what they can do to enhance their own well being through exercise, postural awareness and suggestions on specific exercises and stretching. This will serve to enhance every massage treatment you come in for. In order to achieve this, I myself will continuously seek out new educational experiences to enhance my skill as a massage therapist so that I can pass this on to you.
- Results: One of the areas that motivates me as an RMT is my innate desire to see measurable results. I care just as much as you do about you feeling better and finding solutions to your health challenges. Rest assured that if I can’t get the results you desire within the scope of my skills, I will look for other options and/or practitioners who might be able to. That is my commitment to you.
- Client Focused: As a consumer, I know what my expectations are when I am seeking professional service and advice. While I may not always have the answer, I will ensure that your experience is one that makes you feel you are getting value. I will ensure a professional treatment area, a clean and safe environment and an experience that makes your impressions of Registered Massage Therapists a good one.
- Listening: Health issues and concerns are common, but everyone has unique symptoms that cause them distress or concern. From years of experience, I understand that from listening. The most important thing a therapist can do is to listen attentively to their client and gather as much insight as possible to ensure that an effective treatment plan is mapped out to deal with those symptoms. The goal is: ‘find the cause, then treat the cause’. There is no cookie cutter template to treating an individual, so my goal is to figure out what will work best for you!